HUEVOS A LA ANDALUZA
Organic egg from LOS PEDROCHES (8).
Wild asparagus (20).
Tomato (400 grams).
Iberico Ham from LOS PEDROCHES (150 grs).
Homemade chorizo (1-2 according to taste).
Red pepper (1).
Garlic (3 cloves).
Organic EVOO from LOS PEDROCHES (2 tablespoons).
Chopped fresh parsley (1 tablespoon).
Salt and pepper to taste.
- We clean the asparagus, discarding its woody part, to obtain about 5 cm. from the head We cook them in water and salt for about 8 minutes so that they are not too soft. Drain and reserve.
- Chop the pepper into cubes, the onion, tomatoes and garlic in small pieces.
- Heat a frying pan with the oil and fry the onion and garlic for about 3 minutes. Add the tomato and leave for 10 more minutes.
- In another frying pan we will have the Iberian ham and chorizo cut into small cubes and fry them over low heat for about 3 minutes. We booked.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC. We distribute the tomato sauce among the four clay pots and distribute two eggs in each of them. On top, in a harmonious way, the ham, the chorizo, the asparagus and the squares of pepper. Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and add salt and pepper to taste.
- We take our cazuelitas to the oven, at medium height, about 10 minutes or until the whites are curdled and the yolks are still soft. We serve them immediately with village bread.
Editor’s Note: If we choose to include peas, we will cook them in salted water and arrange them on our pots.